Saturday's Knocker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's a rapping on my door. . .takes a while to get there. . .
Knocks again, "just a minute [damn]"
Open and there who is, "I am one of the owners

of the building, I am the construction owner, the one who fixes the building".

( legs hurting) "are you OK? ",said the "construction LL"
*LL is short for Landlord
No, not OK, I replied. "We want to give you financial
Help to move, don't want to work on the apartment
With dust hitting around you" (says this a few times).  Get in touch with APS, (*APS=Adult Protective Services) alright.
"This is between you, your daughter and I"

I have to go and sit down, raise my legs, you have a card?
"No, (scribbles name and cell # on small paper)
Give me a call OK?"   Understand
[jerk]  as I close door and limp back to futon.
This is the sum up on January 16, 2010.


Fin

0 comments:

NEW HORIZON OF PTC PROGRAM!